The Summerville Oakbrook Rotary Club and the Summerville Evening Rotary Club presents their annual Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest.
This is a family friendly event with games, music, food and beer. Located in Hutchinson Square, Summerville, South Carolina.
Admission is FREE, Food and Beverages available for purchase.
Vendor Terms and Agreements:
- All Vendors must be setup between 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. the day of the event.
- No vendor booth vehicles will be permitted to park on Little Main Street after 11:00 a.m. the day of the event.
- Each Vendor must be continually staffed between 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- All Vendors must be fully cleared from the area by 7:00 p.m.
- Any displays must be within the designated parking space and will not extend into another assigned parking space.
- Vendors will comply with Town of Summerville regulations which require that you have one of the following: 1) a Special Event Business License or a 2) Regular Business License. Visit www.summervillesc.gov for more information. All licenses must be obtained through the Town’s website.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell alcoholic beverages.
- Vendors to provide a trash container for disposal and the vendor is responsible for removing any garbage for their area.
- Vendors will be personally liable to other participating vendors and members of the public for their own acts.
- Vendors shall and will hold harmless the Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest, its producers, its sponsors, its affiliates and its members from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, expenses, fees, penalties, suites, proceedings, actions, and causes of action of any and every kind and nature arising from or out of, or in any way connected with Vendor use, occupancy, or activities in or related to the event.
- Vendor understands neither the Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest nor its producers, its sponsors, and its members will be held responsible for loss and/or damage to vendor’s personal property caused by any reason, and will not assert any such claim against them. Vendor understands that they are not covered by any insurance policies on behalf of the Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest, or any entity affiliated with the festival and will submit a copy of his business insurance policy covering this event.
- Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest reserves the right to decline acceptance of any application or to ask any vendor to leave the festival if they misrepresent information on this application, or if their product or conduct is deemed inappropriate to this family-oriented event.
- There is no rain date and no refunds will be issued due to inclement weather or other acts of nature. The Summerville Rotary Oktoberfest reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel the event in whole or part due to inclement weather and no refund will be issued.
- All Vendors are independent agents.
- If you prefer to fill out an application and mail in a check, here is the form to complete.